Sunday, October 18, 2015

On the Comeback Road





I was following a thread on my "Twitter Feed" and ran across the news of Oprah Winfrey's new effort: "Belief" a groundbreaking television event exploring humankind's ongoing search to connect with something greater than ourselves.   After I made sure the date and time of the show was posted in my calendar with an alert I decided to devote a few minutes to a video log presented by Tim Story.  Tim's message spoke to me and I think it will speak to you too.  In fact I think Tim Story has a message for the Far Western Region as we pave the road to a "Comeback".  This video post is about 30 minutes long so watch this video when you have a bit of time, a cup of hot tea and a snack.  I think you will be glad you did.   I hope you will find the time to listen and write your thoughts in the comment section at the bottom of this page. 

http://www.supersoul.tv/supersoul-sessions/tim-storey-the-heart-and-soul-of-a-comeback/



No comments:

Post a Comment