Tuesday, February 10, 2015

American Cities to Visit

The Huffington Post lists Albuquerque as one of the best U.S. cities to visit in 2015.  The one problem is that when you click through to read about this fabulous destination you get an eye full of terrible events that have taken place in and around the city  - not a good marketing move by city leaders.

There is a bit of a saving grace in the list of Featured Blog Posts on the left side of the page.  One of which outlines more GOOD news about Albuquerque.  Take a peek at  7 Off the Grid Travel Destinations.  This time when you scroll down you get a list of restaurants and fun activities (who knew "Breaking Bad" was filmed in Albuquerque?  Not me, I never heard anything about " Breaking Bad" before I started researching things to do in Albuquerque - that tells you how much I know about TV programming) but getting to Albuquerque - now that is on my to do list.

See you there.













and the

No comments:

Post a Comment