Monday, February 23, 2015

The FWR Salutes Common and John Legend on their Oscar Win




http://rapradar.com/2015/02/23/common-john-legend-win-academy-award/

I don't see many movies but I almost always watch the Oscars.   We often have our friends over for an Oscar Party, but last night it was just the two of us.

Sometimes the Academy Awards can be a bit boring or disappointing but since I only saw one of the movies up for an award this season, I did not have any expectations.  When these two young men won for their original song I was as excited as everyone else in the theatre.  Robert, who did not see the movie "Selma", wasn't quite sure what all the "hoopla" was about. What did you think?

Read more on "The Root".  and listen again on Huffington Post.

P.S.  Should we have a "Step and Repeat background" at the conference?  People love taking selfies
and it would be another way to be sure more people see our name and perhaps learn more about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment